Search This Blog

Saturday 1 April 2017

First time Reiki client

"Ann" visited me for her first Reiki treatment. She had already received another type of treatment that day, which I wouldn't necessarily recommend but she was making a conscious effort to make changes in her current lifestyle and habits.

When I connected to her earlier in the day to clear and read her, I felt a pain in my front left forehead and my left front teeth. The energy in my hands felt like it was being suctioned out. I could feel her third eye chakra, and wondered if she had been experiencing a third eye opening.

When she arrived, she had come prepared with a few questions which is always nice for me. We went over my notes and Ann told me she suffered from migraines, mostly on the left side, but more towards the back of the head. I asked about her teeth and she told me she was just self conscious of them, but there was no pain there.

As she was lying on the table, I saw an image of her sit up and jump up and out of her body. I have seen this a few times before, and I asked if she has dreams of flying. She told me she often did, which tells me she's Astral traveling, where the soul leaves the body and journeys. She's also able to control where and what she does, so she is pretty skilled at lucid dreaming (when you are aware you're dreaming, and can control the events/places in your dream). You can learn these techniques but it comes quite naturally to some lucky people. I seem to have lost the ability, which I find is better the more I meditate (with consistency) so I'm working on it.

Like this but not scary and dark. Astral travel is fun, guys!

Ann said she's also having many dreams of being at school, which I have often as well, and she had been considering taking some classes. She did mention that maybe she'd be interested in learning reiki, and I hope she does. Dreaming that you're in a classroom setting can also indicate that you're astral traveling back to visit with your soul group, per the books Journey or Souls and Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton. This is what I suspect Ann may be doing sometimes.

A common reaction to receiving energy is falling asleep.  Ann told me afterwards she didn't fall asleep, but a few times I had tried to ask Ann a question and she had her eyes closed, and didn't answer me. She was making those little noises we make when we're falling asleep, like long sighs and involuntary hums. Another common reaction I see is little hand movements, pulses and twitching, like Ann was making. (My mom rubs her fingertips together during an entire treatment and has no idea she's doing it). Everyone reacts differently to treatment, but I do like seeing these little visual cues.

Ann was really receptive to the physical sensations that can come along with treatment and as always I felt so lucky to have been able to help facilitate an energy treatment. I'm simply the vessel, and the energy comes from Source or Universal Energy or God, whatever your beliefs include. You work with your guides, your higher self, angels and whomever else you call present to help with your healing. So your intention matters. If you want to heal, you WILL. Say this affirmation before bed, upon waking, and anytime you think to: "I am safe, happy and healthy!" So be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment